The Campaign to Bring Mumia Home is thrilled to announce our new project titled, Inside the Activist Studio (IAS). Inside the Activist Studio is an interview style, web-based series, modeled after the popular T.V. show Inside the Actors Studio.
Each episode will feature an interview with an activist about their political awakening and biography of activism. The series will be taped before a live studio audience. Our first episode will feature political prisoner, Sekou Odinga, on Nov. 10, 2015 at Medgar Evers College. We hope you will join us.
We seek to:
1) educate and document social justice activism
2) humanize activists and inspire others to become active in changing the world
3) learn the lessons of struggle
4) connect activists and build a culture of resistance
5) build awareness about a cross section of social struggles
Inside the Activist Studio aims to raise the profile of political prisoners and build the movement to end mass incarceration. It is rooted in the tradition of Mumia Abu-Jamal’s groundbreaking political journalism.
We look forward to seeing you at Inside the Activist Studio. #ActivistStudio
The Campaign to Bring Mumia Home