The International Cuban Conference was postponed until November 13-15. But organizers held two webinars in lieu of the face-to-face meeting. This is part one — the Opening Plenary. Speaker list below.
* Update on International Cuba Conference by Ike Nahem, New York-New Jersey Cuba Si Coalition
* Chairperson – Gail Walker, IFCO/Pastors for Peace
Featured Speakers include:
* Ambassador Ana Silvia Rodríguez – Cuban Mission to the United Nations
* Video greeting to the Conference, Dr. Jorge Delgado Bustillo (introduced by
— Martín Koppel, Pathfinder Books)
* Andrés Gómez — Antonio Maceo Brigade, Alianza Martiana, Miami, Florida
* Jocelyn Velasquez and Rogelio Maldonado III of La Jornada: Se Acabaron las Promesas de Puerto Rico (New Resistance Movement)
* Sean O’Donoghue – Table de concertation de solidarité Québec-Cuba
* Isaac Saney – Canadian Network on Cuba
* Dr. Rosemari Mealy — initiator with Attorney Joan P. Gibbs, of the Resolution before the NY City Council — for the Panel: Resolutions and Legislation to end the blockade of Cuba.