|The Interreligious Foundation for Community Organization (IFCO) is proud to invite grassroots progressive organizations and projects to utilize our fiscal sponsorship services. IFCO is a interfaith organization designed to assist oppressed people in the fight for social justice and self-determination. As part of our mission we have served as fiscal sponsor for a variety of progressive grassroots projects.|
Need a Fiscal Sponsor?
Fiscal Sponsorship at IFCO allows domestic and international groups committed to social justice work to use our 501c3 tax-exempt status to seek grants, hold fundraisers and solicit tax-deductible gifts.
In order for IFCO to consider providing fiscal sponsorship, the group must illustrate a mission that is in sync with IFCO’s which includes:
· Supporting the poor and disenfranchised in developing and sustaining community organizations
· Fighting human and civil rights injustices
· Developing programs designed to improve people’s own communities
IFCO will not sponsor projects with activities that include:
- Supporting elected officials or those running for political office
- Promoting violence
- Are listed on the US government’s Specially Designated Nationals list – a list of individuals, groups or entities maintained by the US Treasury Department that identifies so-called terrorists and narcotics traffickers
Please reach out to us to kickstart your organization’s fiscal sponsorship with IFCO.Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Fiscal Sponsorship Request”. Include in your message the name of your organization, its mission, and how your work matches IFCO’s sponsorship considerations. You will receive a response regarding next steps in 2-3 business days.